Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm back! I will be posting a series of posts on my food adventures in LA and Seattle. There will be a bunch of posts in the next few weeks (hopefully). So stay tuned! 


International House of Pancakes. This is a fast-food type of pancake house that can be found all over the US, they even have a few in Niagara Falls, Canada (although not as good). Oh by the way, this is my first IHOP experience.


This is the first meal after a 6 hour plane ride, so I didn't go for the syrupy specialties and ordered the Veggie Omelette. I like how they provide you with calories count for each item on the menu and they also offer a lot of healthy alternatives that's equally appetizing. There's mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella inside the omelette. It was a very refreshing brunch, not to mention an energy booster!


For those who live in Scarborough, we also have this in Pacific Mall! 


This is the perfect treat for a scorching hot summer day. I'm usually not a fan of fried anything, but they managed to make the puff and the cream inside very light. The cream is cooled but not hard, which is a nice touch and you could actually see grounded vanilla beans when you bite into it. Although I have to say it's a little bit messy to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment