Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Taste of LA Pt. 4


So the next morning, we were walking around our hotel trying to find a sit-down place for breakfast and we stumbled upon this place. It wasn't until we were seated that we found out that this restaurant belong to the same franchise as the one we had in Beverly Hills.


I wish we have this in Toronto. If any of you have seen it, pleaseee tell me where I can buy it! I would really appreciate it!


Best earl grey tea ever! And they give you honey instead of sugar; a very nice touch.


My chicken panini; ~$6 only. It's very good and they managed to keep it nice and light suitable for a breakfast and toned down the Mediterranean flavours. This is a bit smaller than their ginormous breakfasts, but it's more than enough for me.


The $6 ginormous breakfast.


Do we have this in Toronto?


Inside Universal Studios LA, this is where we ate our dinner. They have a bunch of themed "restaurants" i.e. Parisian.


 I love the retro diner feel.


Our "angus burgers" and chilli fries. I mean, theme parks are theme parks; their food is theme park quality.


Restaurant inside Disneyland.



I love how healthy this looks and tastes. Surprising from a theme park.



No comments:

Post a Comment