Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

Sleepless in Seattle Pt. 4


This restaurant was recommended by our Taxi driver. It was perfect for a lazy day since it's within steps from our hotel.


As you can see, the view is pretty dang nice.


Alaskan king crabs on the house.


Best. calamari. ever! Tossed in peppers, pepper, garlic salt and basil, dipped in honey mustard and basil purée... a surprisingly refreshing combination.



Seared scallop, mushroom and cheese ravioli. The scallops bring a freshness to the creamy dish and puts it back in balance. This is a good-all-year-round dish that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside after eating! (Especially if you love seafood and cheese).


Dungeness crab. I mean this place is called Chandler's CRABHOUSE. Do I really have to elaborate on how flipping yummy this is?


Ahi tuna (seared tuna sashimi). Well, I don't eat raw fish, so I don't know how this taste. But according to the person eating it, it's delicious and this level of freshness is only found in Seattle.



Overall Review:
Food: 9/10
Pretty great, nothing really to complain about except my veggies were kinda bitter.

Ambiance: 10/10
Eating here is like sitting inside a cottage or a lighthouse staring at Lake Union. I don't think it gets much better than this.

Service: 7/10
Very professional, you can just tell they had really good service training. I cannot find any fault in the waitress. BUT the food took YEARS to come. By years, I mean we waited for at least 1.5 hour after we ordered, I'm not exaggerating. If it weren't for the great waitress, I would've given them a failing score for that.

Price: 7/10
A bit too pricey for me. Although the food was good and the seafood was fresh, the restaurant is more suited for business people. I've had better seafood for a better price in Seattle.

Final Verdict: 8/10
If I was around the area and don't want to travel for food, this is a place I would visit again.

Address:

901 Fairview Ave N
(between Valley St & N Minor Ave)
SeattleWA 98109
(206) 223-2722


x
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment