Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Alimentaires Nostalgique Partie Cinq

Another lazy blog entry. 


Destination: Paris. Who knew a photo taken a few years ago would be so fitting for my blog?


Enjoying some froyo (frozen yogurt) in Paris.


After the froyo and then some more gelato. Lemon and mango.


Mussels and escargots. I mean, c'mon, we're in France!


Best mussels I've had in my life! After 3 years, I still remember the name of the shop! If any of you plan on going to Paris, remember to visit Chez Léon near Galeries Lafayette.


Salmon.


Some fish. (Yeah, I'm deep within my lazy mode at the moment).


Cheese mussels from Chez Léon. Such a heavenly combination..


More escargots. C'mon, we were in Paris!


Pear tart.

Ps, I promise I write a real entry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment